MAN that was some weekend. WHO'S READY FOR SOME BULLET POINTS?!
- This had to have been the most rewarding convention I've ever done, in every sense of the word. You guys came out in FORCE and I LOVE YOU FOR IT. Seriously, there was almost never a lull at the table, everyone was just outrageously nice and supportive, manly handshakes and sound-barrier-breaking high fives were happening all over the place, ET CETERA. Freaking fantastic time. You people are the greatest fans a dude could hope for
- Along those lines, I was completely
cleared out of merchandise by the end of Sunday (!), which is awesome in and of itself, but the popular items - namely the DOUBLE K book
and the new Zelda print
- went so fast I could barely keep up. The books were all gone within FORTY MINUTES AFTER I ARRIVED, I wasn't even done setting up. AAAAAAAA YOU GUYS RULE. I'm going to have to seriously consider starting some kind of online print shop kind of thing now, hahaha
- Speaking of the books, since they were gone so quickly, I had to set up an order form for folks to pre-order the next batch. It grew to SIX PAGES LONG by the end of the con, which is - along with commissions - the task that is going to completely consume my brain for the next few days. Those of you who are down on that list - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING, and THANK YOU for pre-ordering. The books will find their way to you VERY soon.
- And as long as we're talking about books and commissions, those of you who couldn't make it to AX will soon have a chance to grab a book of your own. Those on the pre-order list have priority, but I'm going to burn through all that as quick as I can. As far as commissions go, I still have a couple from Fanime I need to finish, as well as the ones from AX to fulfill. I know you guys know I'm good for it, but I do want to thank you for your continued patience.
- Last but CERTAINLY not least, it was beyond rad to meet/talk to a bunch of the incredibly talented folks from the Alley (far too many to list here, I'll yell at your individual pages hohoho), not to mention completely excellent to once again share a table with the badass
and our amazing neigbors ~woofycakes
. You guys all kick ridiculous amounts of ass
Ok, I think that about wraps things up. Sorry for WALL-O-TEXT, haha
and SEE YOU AGAIN SOON, FOLKS
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING